Proof of payment:
Becoming Focused and Indestructible. Join Nir Eyal on a deep dive into transformational behavioral engineering techniques that empower you to achieve superhuman productivity, focus, and clarity in all dimensions of life.
Does it ever feel like ‘procrastination’ is your constant companion?
Maybe you constantly feel pulled in a thousand different directions.
Maybe your to-do list is growing by the day.
And maybe your own habits – like getting easily distracted, procrastinating, or spending too much time on your smartphone – are holding you back from your most crucial tasks.
If any of this sounds familiar, remember it’s not just you: the entire planet is dealing with a colossal amount of information and disruptions screaming for attention.
(A recent post-COVID study even found 83% of Americans now feel overwhelmed daily – a staggering figure.)
So what is the key to surviving – and thriving – in a world that barely even gives you space to breathe?
The answer, according to bestselling Behavioral Engineering author Nir Eyal, is in retraining your brain to rediscover its focus –
Harnessing the power of leading-edge neuroscience and psychology to take back the reins of your inner programming –
And in the process, regaining your capacity for your best work, performance, and productivity, as you become…
The World’s Most Efficient Method For Becoming Indistractable
Becoming Focused & Indistractable is an online program that elevates you towards superhuman focus, clarity, and productivity.
For 27 days, you’ll join Nir Eyal – a pioneering expert in the field of habit formation – as he guides you through his four-step process for lifelong indistractability: all by applying today’s best approaches in neuroscience, psychology, and habit-forming technology.
As your unwanted distractions and patterns lose their grip, you’ll finally gain the personal power to direct your attention and energy where they matter most to you.
The result is a far-reaching impact in every area of your life – from your career performance and productivity, to your mental health and wellbeing, even to your relationships and love life.
Meet Your Trainer Nir Eyal, Creator Of Becoming Focused & Indistractable
Nir Eyal is an international bestselling author and lecturer, and one of the world’s leading experts in the field of focus and habit formation.
His journey into habit formation began at a low point in his life, when he was clinically obese and struggling to focus on his goals.
What started as a personal mission then evolved into a series of bestselling books, and a remarkable body of pioneering research in human behavior, backed by peer-reviewed studies in dozens of academic journals.
Nir’s work has been covered extensively in publications like Time, The Harvard Business Review, Inc., Psychology Today, and many more.
He has also been called “The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology” by The M.I.T. Technology Review, in honor of his co-founding of various companies in this sector, and for his prolific work in helping companies build habit-forming products.
Based on his bestselling book, Becoming Focused and Indistractable is Nir’s first collaboration with Mindvalley – and is part of his goal to equip humanity with the tools and mind shifts for thriving in an increasingly distracted, chaotic world.
What You’ll Learn
- Take Back Your Time
Get powerful time management techniques that allow you to maximize every moment of every day, so you no longer feel anxious, overwhelmed, or struggling to stay on top of things.
- Gain Unbreakable Focus
With Nir’s guidance, you’ll discover how to enter a state of deep, unshakable focus at the snap of a finger, so you can direct your attention to your most important tasks, and perform at your peak even in the most chaotic situations.
- Upgrade Your Habits
If you’re like most people, you have various habits and behaviors that kill your time and sabotage your best work. You’ll experience habit-reforming techniques that rapidly replace these with new ones that add better structure, productivity, and energy to your daily life.
- Level Up Your Productivity
Master the art of doing better work, faster and without distractions. Even if you have a tendency to procrastinate or get sidetracked, Nir’s habit formation methodology will recondition you to get and stay in high productivity.
- Be Fully Present
Whether you’re in the boardroom or bedroom, rewire your brain to be fully present in every moment. In this state, your mind no longer wanders without your permission. Your senses are sharper, your empathy is deeper, and you’re able to both absorb information and communicate at your peak.
- Overcome Tech Distractions
You’ll gain tech and mind hacks that liberate you from the dings and pings from your phone and computer. From social media to email to Netflix, you’ll discover how you can still enjoy and benefit from these tools, without becoming a slave to them.
- Strengthen Your Discipline
Instead of wasting time and energy on willpower battles with yourself, discover how to develop a mindset of extraordinary discipline and resolve – so you’re constantly moving towards your personal and professional goals.
- Create Optimal Routines
Gain the frameworks and systems for living used by the world’s top performers to take charge of every moment of the day, and direct your energy and attention to the pursuits, people, and passions that matter to you.
The Curriculum Explore The Becoming Focused and Indistractable Curriculum
Becoming Focused & Indistractable is a 27-day process featuring immersive training, transformational tools, and daily coaching with Nir Eyal himself.
In just 5-15 minutes a day, you’ll take a fascinating deep dive into your subconscious beliefs, daily habits and routines, and every dimension of your life that impacts your ability to focus and perform at your best.
You’ll discover patterns and blind spots you never knew you had. You’ll get powerful strategies for managing distractions from inside you and the world around you.
And most importantly, you’ll gain the lifelong freedom to choose a life that’s far more productive, fulfilling, and calm.
PART 1 Master Your Internal Triggers
Your path to indistractability begins by looking inwards. You’ll uncover the psychological patterns implanted in you that leave you vulnerable to distractions and information overload – and discover how to override them with new programming that puts you back in the driver’s seat.
- The 4 psychological factors that lead to distraction: gaining greater self-awareness makes you far better prepared to handle them when they’re triggered.
- The truth about time management: discover the neuroscientific reason it can be so hard to stick to a schedule – and how to ‘hack’ your brain to get with the program.
- How to rise above temptation: follow these scientifically proven steps to easily overcome social media obsessions, mindless web surfing, and other forms of procrastination.
- And much more.
PART 2 Make Time For Traction
Traction means scheduling time for what really matters to you – and sticking to it. Gain tools and techniques for consistently choosing traction over distraction, and consciously aligning your life with the tasks, people, and pursuits that matter most.
- The magic of TImeboxing: use this technique to thrive in your three most vital relationships – the one with yourself, with others, and with your work.
- Living a value-driven life: do this to both get clear on the personal values that mean the most to you, and to channel them into every area of your life.
- The importance of important people: instead of letting your most important people settle for your leftover time, use this strategy to make them an integral part of your daily life – even when you’re busy.
- And much more.
PART 3 Hack Back External Trigger
The endless pings and rings of your devices can throw you seriously off balance – as can the demands of your coworkers, friends, and family. Discover how to become invincible to external distractions, while still being present and engaging with the external world on your terms.
- The distraction-free work day: find out the best ways to defend your focus by identifying your distraction triggers, and shifting your autopilot responses to them.
- Conquering emails, smartphones, and group chats: an indispensable guide to navigating the incessant demands of technology, without totally disconnecting from it.
- The meeting survival guide: if you often find yourself stuck in unnecessary meetings (and who doesn’t?), use this 4-part strategy to dramatically minimize wasted time and energy.
- And much more.
PART 4 Prevent Distraction With Pacts
Pacts are sacred – and the simple act of making a pact with yourself to achieve specific focus goals can make a tremendous difference in your success. Find out how to make the right pacts and precommitments, and follow through with them.
- The power of precommitments: a precommitment is a decision made in advance – and when you make one using this formula, you’ll dramatically increase your chances of sticking to it.
- How to make failure impossible: discover how to use ‘effort pacts’ and ‘price pacts’ to instantly erase unwanted habits and behaviors that lead you to distraction and failure.
- The self-identity level up forgets ‘faking it till you make it – instead, use this scientifically proven method to adopt new empowering patterns and characteristics that rocket you towards the person you want to be.
- And much more.
PART 5 Making Your Workplace Indistractable
A distraction-filled workplace isn’t just bad for productivity – it also leads to chronic stress, unhappiness, and even depression. The good news is that with a few simple adjustments, even the most chaotic workplace can be turned into an oasis of focus and productivity.
- What indistractable companies do differently: explore the ingenious strategies employed by today’s most visionary companies to foster extraordinary productivity and wellbeing.
- The indistractable workplace assessment: use this accurate assessment to identify how distractions are impacting different aspects of your workplace – and what you should focus on to make them better.
- Upgrading your workplace: discover the easiest way to apply your findings and your indistractable tools to the unique needs and challenges of your workplace (your coworkers will thank you for this one).
- And much more.
PART 6 Raising Indistractable Children
From screen addictions to sensory overload, children today are more exposed to distractions than ever. And yet with some strategic nurturing and guidance, they too can be trained to focus and spend their time productively.
- The real reason children get distracted: discover the root cause of your child’s unproductive distractions, and how you can nourish them with ‘psychological nutrients’ that bring their focus back to growth and human connections.
- Why technology isn’t the enemy: you don’t have to confiscate your child’s tablet or video game console. Instead, use this approach to reframe how they consume and interact with it.
- Teaching your child traction, pacts, and other indistractable tools: use this framework to practice your tools and techniques with your child, and turn them into lifelong habits.
- And much more.
PART 7 How To Have Indistractable Relationships
Distractions when left unchecked, can wreak havoc on your ability to be present and make time for those who matter. Discover how to apply a healthy focus to your relationships, and enjoy more quality time with your partner, family, friends, and professional connections.
- The busy person’s guide to good relationships: you don’t need all the time in the world to enjoy strong relationships – all you need are these fundamental principles for staying deeply connected to those you care about.
- Renegotiating your social norms: social norms are group habits that influence the quality of your connection (like no phones at the dinner table).
- Learn the best ways to strengthen your relationships by examining and improving yours.
- Becoming an indistractable lover: give your partner the gift of your full presence and attention by adopting new habits and rituals that foster love, empathy, and communication.
- And much more.
Sales page: _https://www.mindvalley.com/focus