Last year, we tested into a video ad format for Facebook that has now driven over $14 million in sales for our clients. he best part? These ads are so simple, you can make them for as little as $100-$200 in a couple of days.
Don’t waste your ad budget guessing. Create EASY ads that bring in more sales–without blowing your budget.
We know not everyone has hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in an ad campaign, at least not at first. And, for those who do have that kind of budget … no one wants to waste money guessing on which ads will work and which won’t.
The Easy Ads that Sell Challenge will walk you step-by-step through creating 15 simple, tested ad formats that have driven over in sales for HB clients.
You can make each of these ads in just a couple of days, for as little as.
You can make some of these ads FROM YOUR COUCH with footage you already have.
We’ve already spent MILLIONS testing each one of these 15 ad formats, so you don’t have to.
Let’s do this together … Seriously, together.
When you join the Challenge you’ll get:
The Easy Ads that Sell Challenge isn’t just some course that you try to figure out on your own, watching pre-recorded videos, reading long pages of text, and ending up with more questions than answers.
This is an in-depth, 5 session training where you’ll work on your ads with Harmon Brothers alongside you the whole way.
You’ll get over 10 hours of instruction from Daniel Harmon, Jonny Vance, and Shane Rickard, as they help you create ads that work and answer questions that previous students have had in their Q&A sessions when the course was held live.
The ad formats you’ll learn in Easy Ads that Sell ACTUALLY WORK …
whether you’re a brand new startup, or a huge multi-million dollar company.
Our ads have helped transform small startups into household names – brands like:
And they’ve helped already-successful companies grow bigger.
These ads are generating big profits for our clients, and we’ll walk you through the exact same process!
What if after a week in the Easy Ads that Sell Challenge, you had already created a simple, inexpensive ad that drove $10k more per week for your business?
Better yet, what if you made 5 of those ads and brought in an extra 50k a week?
Of course, your results will depend on your product, your offer, and the time and effort you put in, but making thousands of extra dollars a week is definitely possible with these ads.
- Over 10 hours of Instruction from Daniel Harmon, Jonny Vance, and Shane Rickard, including extensive breakdowns of 15 “Easy Ads that Sell”
- The “Easy Ads that Sell Workbooks,” packed with hands-on exercises to guide you through creating 15 sales ads, step-by-step, from research to completion.
- BONUS #1: Harmon Brothers’ Personal Library of over 200 killer ads These are ads we’ve collected over the past 2 years and the same ones we use internally to inform our our own Easy Ads.
- BONUS #2: “How to Ad-Hack Your Competitors” Training. You’ll find out exactly how to see what’s working for others, and then do it better.
- Lifetime Access to the Recordings. Refer back to the course anytime you need to, no need to worry about the content disappearing from your portal.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You have a product or service to advertise (yours or your clients), and you want to create simple, low-cost ads that actually work.
- You want to test your ideas, before spending big money for a full-scale, branded ad
- You want a quick and inexpensive way to bring in some sales, so you can scale your business and increase your marketing budget over time
- You’re willing to put in some work – these ads are EASY compared to other ad types, but they don’t create themselves … the good news is, you probably already have most of what you need to create them.
- You’re ready to get started TODAY!
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You don’t want to create ads yourself. This is a DIY course that will help you create some quick wins. For the full-service experience, fill out this form to chat with the HB team. We’d love to create some ads for you.
- You already have too many customers and too many sales. Success can be rough, right?
- You came to this page looking for restaurant delivery (Sorry, that’s the wrong kind of EATS. These EATS stand for “Easy Ads That Sell”).
- You already know exactly what works and doesn’t work for your audience, and you’re already doing it. Great! (But we still think there are things to learn about ever-changing markets and platforms).
Sales Page: _https://harmonbrothersuniversity.com/easy-ads-that-sell