Amy Meissner’s Asymmetrical Iron Condor Course
As an AIC Trader, You Will:
- Generate consistent returns, even during market sell-offs and crashes. Be free of worrying about bear markets or the next financial crisis. Use the
- AIC course to give you a road map to navigate anything that happens in the market.
- Preserve capital while you grow your account. For many traders, the ability to avoid just one bad day in the wrong trade is worth the price of the course.
- Have a complete market neutral trading plan you can use as a standalone trade or to diversify your other options trades
- Have less risk if the VIX spikes compared to other options spreads
- Understand how to make management decisions by implementing Amy’s easy and uncomplicated trading style
- Trade with virtually zero risk when the market rallies to the upside
- Trade on your own schedule, even if you have a full-time career or live outside of the US.
- Understand the framework of the trade structure so you can make management decisions with confidence.
- Be confident that you are ready to trade through the next market crash… and learn how some of your biggest winning trades can even happen during a market crash
We’re excited to announce that Amy Meissner has partnered with SMB Training to produce the official training program for her “Asymmetrical Iron Condor”.
A lot of people trade similar-looking trades such as the “Jeep”, the “Weirdor”, and the “Modified Iron Condor”, all forms of asymmetrical iron condors, but Amy Meissner has proven to be one of the very best.
The AIC program is her specific methodology and insights about the best ways to manage this trading style. She goes methodically through each type of market condition and how she personally handles each of these — having traded in this style for many years.
The AIC is a powerful market neutral options trading technique. Amy’s program will teach you how to become a trader that can reliably make management decisions that adapt to changing markets and maximize the opportunities available each month.
Sales Page: _http://www.smbtraining.com/blog/amy-meissner-asymmetrical-iron-condor